Self-service bikes Zoov
Everything you need to know about our self-service electric bikes in the south of the Greater Paris area.
Download the app
Create an account for free
Use your email address and phone number
Register a payment card
€0.25/minute or monthly subscription, no unlock fees
Take a bike
Enter your destination
The app finds a Zoov nearby to get there
Unlocking your Zoov
Simply scan the bike’s QR code or enter its serial number
Experience an exceptional journey
Integrated navigation will take you safely wherever you need to be
End your ride
Follow the app’s parking instructions
Depending on neighborhoods, you will have to park at a station or in free floating
End your ride with one tap
Bam, your Zoov is locked. Have a nice day!
Our support team is available 7 days a week:
Over the phone: +33 1 76 35 09 95
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via the app’s Live Chat
The price we will charge you is based on the trip duration : 0,25€ per minute, every started minute is due.
Any trip started will be charged at least €0.50, unless you have a promotional code. If you were unable to make your trip, please let us know in the comment section in the app at the end of the trip.
You wanna make a pause during a trip? This function is mainly useful if you need to secure the bike for a brief moment, since it doesn't stop the billing of your trip.
You can also subscribe to one of our subscriptions from the Zoov application.
With Zoov referral, you can please your loved ones while earning free minutes!Offer your family and friends 20 free minutes on their first trip and receive 20 minutes of credit every time they use Zoov for the first time.
If you are already a Zoov user and wish to refer a new user:
- You can share your invitation code from the "Free Zoov rides" section of the Zoov application: use the "share" button to send a clickable link to your future referred, or simply copy and paste your invitation code into a personalized message on social networks for example.
- Each time one of your referred makes their first trip in Zoov, 20 minutes of free use will be credited to your account! You can consult your balance of free minutes in the same "Free Zoov rides" section of the application.
If you are a new Zoov user:
- If your has sent you a clickable link, you just have to follow it so that the Zoov application opens on your smartphone (after having offered to download it).
- If your friend has sent you their invitation code, simply enter it in the "Payments and discounts" section of the application before making your first trip.
- Once the link or code has been entered, a message will confirm that your first trip will benefit from the 20 free minutes.
The referral code can only be applied on the first trip of a new user:it is therefore not possible to enter the codes of several different users.On the other hand, you can yourself refer as many new users as you want ... Free minutes!
Add promotional code
You can add a promotional code directly in your Zoov application, for this:
- Click on your profile icon at the top left of the homepage
- Click on the "Payment and discounts" section
- Click on "Add a discount code"
This will automatically be taken into account in the pricing of your next trip.
Do not hesitate to contact us via ourLive Chatby clicking on the "❔" icon at the top of the application's home page or by joining our telephone support on+33 9 74 99 02 66.
After entering your destination address, the app shows you the bikes closest to your position: these can be in the public space, in a dedicated parking space, or in a physical station.
If your bike is not attached to a station:
To unlock it, click on the "SCAN" button and scan the QR code written on the smartphone holder fixed under the handlebar of the bike. If you are unable to scan this code, you can also enter the bike number starting with 10XXX by clicking "ENTER" at the bottom left of your screen.
Once the code is entered, wait a few seconds for the app to connect to the bike. Once connected, the bike will beep and the app will display your ride route on the screen. Hang your phone on the support provided, in the center of the handlebars, and enjoy your ride!
If your bike is attached in a station:
Approach the bicycle parked at the end of the line, opposite the stationary post. To unlock it, click on the "SCAN" button and scan the QR code written on the smartphone holder fixed under the handlebar of the bike. If you are unable to scan this code, you can also enter the bike number starting with 10XXXX by clicking "ENTER" at the bottom left of your screen.
Once the code is entered, wait a few seconds for the app to connect to the bike. Once connected, the bike will beep and the app will display your ride route on the screen.
The bikes are attached to each other via two magnets located on the right side of the bike. To detach the bike from the previous one, press the left brake handle of the bike and pull it towards you; the bike will come off naturally. Then hang your phone on the support provided for this purpose, in the center of the handlebars, and enjoy your trip!
If the bike you want to use is broken, the app will offer to park it near the station and you can then start a new ride request by scanning the QR code of the next bike.
You have the possibility to reserve a bike. Select the bike and click on the "RESERVE" button. The reservation lasts 15 minutes, beyond which the bike can be accessed again for other users.
If you can't find the reserved bike, it may be just around the corner or hidden by street furniture. If you still can't find it, contact customer service via the application by clicking on the "❔" icon. We can direct you to another bike available.
Please note, unfortunately the app does not allow you to use several bikes with the same account for the moment: it is necessary to have two different accounts and therefore two phones to use two bikes.
If you any difficulties with the app, do not hesitate to contact us via our Live Chat in the application or by phone on +33 9 74 99 02 66. You can also send us an email at email@example.com
During your trip, several features are available to you:
- Start your trip by entering a destination address: we will offer you a bike with sufficient autonomy to get to your destination, it will also allow you to reserve a bike, but also to anticipate redirection to stations by end of trip. You will also be able to scan the bike directly without entering a destination address. This feature is still recommended.
- Add, delete or modify your destination address at any time.
- Alternate the display of your screen between the GPS and the counter of your trip, by clicking on the circle at the bottom left.
- GPS: you can be guided to your destination by following the directions.
- Counter: you will be able to see in real time the duration of your trip, the number of km traveled as well as the percentage of the battery of the bike.
- Pausing your trip:
- click on the "PAUSE" button at the bottom left of your screen to pause your trip.
- maintains your reservation on the bike
- you will be charged at the rates applied for a classic race
- This function is mainly useful if you need to secure the bike for a short time.
- click on the "PAUSE" button at the bottom left of your screen to pause your trip.
To resume your journey, simply click on the "RESUME" button at the bottom of your screen. It is necessary to click on this button to be able to end your trip.
You have arrived at your destination and want to end your trip? Click on the "END" button at the bottom right of your screen. Once you have dropped off your bike, you will receive a summary of your trip including the distance travelled, the price you were charged and the health and environmental impact of your trip.
In certain areas defined with the municipalities, physical stations have been installed to allow better management of bicycle parking. On departure, after entering your destination, the app automatically indicates the parking zone closest to your point of arrival.
If the app prompts you to drop off your bike at the nearest physical station, follow the instructions that appear on your screen:
- Attach your bike to the terminal or to the last bike present thanks to the two magnets located on the right side of the bike, following the guidance on the ground
- Turn the handlebars about 30° to the right to make it easier to insert your Zoov, and to make sure that the two magnets on the bike are properly attached. The bike should then emit a "beep" sound
- Your trip should ended automatically. Once your trip has ended, you will receive a summary of the trip including the distance ridden and the price you were charged. If it's not, please contact the customer service.
If there is no station nearby, you can leave your bike in a public location that does not interfere with the circulation of other users. Be sure to follow these few parking rules:
- do not park the bike on a sidewalk where it could get in the way of pedestrians, especially people with reduced mobility
- do not encroach on the roadway
- do not block the exit of a private road or an emergency exit
- do not park the bike on private property
To browse your trips history, click on your profile icon at the top left of the home page, then on "my trips".
You will find the list of all your old trips. By clicking on a specific trip, you can consult:
- the date and time of the trip
- the price you were charged
- travel time and distance traveled
For any question concerning your past trips, you can contact us via our Live Chat by clicking on the "❔" icon at the top of the application home page, reach our telephone assistance on +33 9 74 99 02 66 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.